top of page


Successfully helping individuals and families obtain immigrant (IV) and non-immigrant (NIV) status through consular processing for over 20 years. 

Experienced Consular Attorney- Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky

If you are a non-U.S. citizen abroad, seeking to live or work in the United States, you may be eligible to apply for a temporary or permanent visa (green card) at a U.S. consulate in your home country. This process, known as consular processing, allows many people the pathway to established permanent U.S. residency. 

Family-Based Immigration
Employment-Based Immigration

We can help with your employment-based immigration in Kentucky. When a company petitions for you to work in the US, we can complete all the required documentation necessary to approve your employment. At that point, you then go to your country’s U.S. Consulate to pick up your visa.

In certain situations, you may require family-based consular processing. If you entered the U.S. illegally- marrying a citizen does not provide automatic residence or citizenship. You may have to go back to your country and file for a visa through the U.S. Consulate. We can start the petition process for you and file any necessary or supporting documentation for your visa.

bottom of page